Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
By using the Brian Industries.com website and all Brian Industries mobile and other applications (“Service”), all services of Brian Industries Ltd, (“Brian Industries”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Brian Industries reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: www.Brian-Industries.com
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You understand and agree that Brian Industries cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Service (‘Content’). You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 14 years old or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human being. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person . a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you would like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Brian Industries cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
By downloading and/or using the Brian Industries mobile applications, you consent to receiving electronic communications and notices from Brian Industries. You agree that any notice, agreement, disclosure or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
Charges for Using the Brian Industries mobile application
Brian Industries currently provides the Brian Industries mobile application to you free of charge. However, when you use the Brian Industries mobile application, you may be subject to charges imposed by your wireless or other applicable carrier. Payment of such charges is solely your responsibility. The Brian Industries mobile application may not be accessible in some foreign countries, this will depend on the Brian Industries mobile application being supported by the foreign network. You should check with the local carrier whether you will be required to pay additional charges for such access. The ability to download or access the Brian Industries mobile application may be restricted or impaired when on a roaming network abroad
Cancellation and Termination for Announcers
- Brian Industries, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Brian Industries service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Brian Industries reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Brian Industries reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Brian Industries reserves the right to charge for use of any of our services and will give 30 days notice should we wish to do so. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Brian Industries Site (www.Brian-Industries.com) or the Service itself.
- Brian Industries shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with all relevant copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and all materials which you upload remain yours but you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Brian Industries does not pre-screen Content, but Brian Industries and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright 2011 Brian Industries Ltd. All rights are reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Brian Industries Ltd
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that Brian Industries uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Brian Industries, or any other Brian Industries service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of Brian Industries.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violate any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Brian Industries customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Brian Industries does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Brian Industries shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Brian Industries has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of Brian Industries to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Brian Industries and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Brian Industries (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to info (at) Brian Industries (dot) com.